Thursday 3 October 2013

see below various colour swatches using different media and both trace and paper.

I find watercolour pencils drawn then washed to have the best effect on paper, whilst promarkers are much better on trace, I like the colour bleed effect they give. can't get on with the mixture pen though

not impressed by oil pastels though I will have to use them as I bought a box full and their not cheap.

for anyone having trouble  putting scans on blog there are loads of really complicated ways ( I googled loads that were around twenty steps.)

well heres a really easy way  ( has to be easy as even I managed to do it)


scan image
put scan into photoshop

export to desktop from photoshop as a JPEG ( will automatically revert to PDF again so this bits very important)

then upload image from desktop

done

I am sure one of you techno wiz kids will find an even better way,please let me know

quick break now to have some supper and watch the 'big bang theory' then  start garden conservation project

No comments:

Post a Comment