Saturday 9 November 2013

just finished preparing my work for Metis. I 've spent around twenty five hours on the final section of this project.
a lot of which was spent with problems with my PDF files being far too big. An internet search showed many people had the same problem and few answers on how to reduce them. Lots of companies offer solutions at vast expense though.

An enormous thank you must go out to Chris  my fellow student who gave me some great free tips. I also found it handy to reduce the physical size of text boxes to free up space.


The next problem was how to combine PDFs into a single sheet . I found a great website using photo shop for this and just followed their steps.

I am about to post some images of my work on the blog

just remembered I found it so much quicker hand rendering traced image using pro markers and hand drawing with a few photo shopped trees etc. and I find using old black and white images of people interesting as its obvious they are an interpretation and not genuine. In my opinion there is nothing worse than a photo real image that is not visually correct and your eye spots mistakes, not the design around it.

PS drug of choice    BLACK COFFEE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment