Thursday 7 November 2013

task 5 Jamie. wow tricky one this.

section 1 making sketch up model was fine and took around 10 mins

section 2  iso was fine , the axo ,if ive done it right ,required me to research how to do it on internet.

it seems that 'perspective ' in sketch up means axo. but I may be wrong I will find out on Monday

for the three eye levels I had to position the camera by eye based on 2 metre high hedges and the

average height being around 1.8 metres. im sure there will be a more technically correct way to do it.

this took along with research around 45 mins


section 3  printing was fine though I only discovered wire frame in styles at the last minute and I had

problems with printing as everything came out as shades of grey. apart from using lots of ink I don't

think that's too much of a problem.

I did try putting 3d trees from warehouse into model but after putting in third the computer crashed .

I did think about 2d trees but I found it quicker to just make shape of a column at proper height and

then draw trees in by hand.though if I ever get some free time id like to try doing this using a sketch

up model and see what it looks like
 
this section took around 45 minutes

section 4

used the rest of the three hours allocated to render and that meant I only had time to produce one eye

level perspective, though I did enjoy using photoshop to do this. Realizes I need to learn how to use

brushes in photoshop.


 im putting all work ive done on this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment